Technology has changed the face of the finance industry. Today we are able to make payments online or through our digital wallets, invest money, and even borrow money from peer to peer lending platforms. All this wouldn’t have been possible without the advancements in the field of Technology.
The FinTech industry uses new technology and innovation and uses the available resources to compete with traditional financial institutions. Some of the advantages of FinTech can be highlighted below –
- Provides improved modes of customer acquisition.
- Lower cost to serve.
- Has specific offerings.
- Leverages existing infrastructure.
- Offers effective and efficient solutions at lower scale.
- Helps small businesses by providing them with better cash flow, improved working capital management and more stable or secure funding.
Here is an overview of our FinTech projects –
- Provided mobility solutions for Android, iOS and Windows phone to Oxigen wallet – India’s first and largest digital payments solutions provider.