Integration frameworks are very important tools for managing the flow of data between organizations and applications. An integration framework can exist in any language and can be used to integrate different technologies, application and products without requiring a lot of glue code. Integration frameworks are useful because they reduce complexity in intricate integrations. They support you with realizing routing, connectivity, error handling and testability. Other than this, the other benefits of framework integration include the following –
- They are more light-weight than integration suites.
- They can be attached as simple libraries into a project.
- They are open-source
- They are highly flexible.
- You needn’t write a lot of glue code to integrate different technologies, applications and products.
Framework integration can be broadly classified into the following categories –
Third party API integration
API or Application Programming Interface is the process that gives programs the access to connect and communicate with the other programs. It is a software to software interface that allows software parties to talk to each other without any previous user knowledge. It basically runs the process behind the screen. Consider the following example in order to understand this in a simpler way – Many online stores allow you to enter your credit card information at the time of check-out, once the info is entered the store uses the API to send it to a remote application that verifies the credibility of the credit card details entered by the user. Hence, many companies use API integration software application to run their day to day business processes.
Now a third party API integration interface is a document that is supplied by third party software vendors like Queppelin. It contains all the technical details that are required by a programmer to integrate software to a custom application. This ways businesses are able to integrate a custom software application that is specialized as per their needs.
Our programmers have years of experience and excel at writing third party API integration applications that integrate with other systems.
- Here is why third party API integration is considered better than building an App from scratch –
- It saves money.
- It saves time.
- It is customizable.
- It is easy to use.
- It is easily compatible with most development technologies.
The most popular types of API integration include the following –
This includes the integration of social media plug-ins like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest etc. on your website. Social integration lets you publish posts easily from your website to the social media channels.
The various benefits of social media integration can be summed up as follows –
Expands your business network – The followers of your blog are likely to see the information posted by you first and can share it with their network of friends. This helps in indirect and rapid promotion of your business across a wide audience.
Enhances your credibility – Social networks help in enhancing the credibility of your business, for example – if a user notices that one of his friends has given positive remarks about your business then it increases his trust on your brand.
Improved sales – it is no secret that these days the proper use of social media can improve your sales by increasing the brand’s visibility and awareness.
Cloud integration is the process of configuring multiple application programs to share data in the cloud. Hence in a network that comprises of cloud integration, many applications communicate with each other either directly or through a third party software. In the past few years the concept of cloud integration has become very famous among organizations, corporations and government agencies that implement software as a service (SaaS). SaaS is a software distribution model in which applications are hosted by a vendor or service provider and made available to users over the Internet.
- Cloud integration offers the following advantages –
- Users are able to access personal data in real time from any device.
- Users are able to access personal data from any location with internet access.
- Users can also integrate personal data such as calendars and contact lists.
- Users can employ the same login information for all applications.
- The system is able to efficiently pass control messages among application programs.
- It offers scalability – in the future you can think about expanding the number of users, or the number of application or both.
With the advancements in the field of digital media, third party API integration is a must have for each and every business organization, and Queppelin can help you out in this area.