Performance testing is a testing practice performed to determine how an application executes in terms of responsiveness and stability under a particular workload. It is a practice which strives to build performance standards into the implementation, design and architecture of a system.
We at Queppelin ensures that proper reliable application is delivered having high performance and scalability. Normally we perform Load and Stress testing on the application. We use JMeter tool to test the load and stress on a system on the basis of assertions like response, throughput, duration and size of the packet.
Benefits of Performance Testing:
- It can demonstrate that the system meets performance criteria.
- It can compare two systems to find which performs better.
- Eliminate system failure requiring scrapping and writing off the system development effort due to performance objective failure.
- Eliminate late system deployment due to performance issues.
- Eliminate avoidable system rework due to performance issues.
- Eliminate avoidable system tuning efforts.
- Reduce additional operational overhead for handling system issues due to performance problems.