Magento Web Development Company
Magento is an open-source e-commerce platform that is written in PHP. It aims to provide ways to heighten user engagement, smooth navigation, conversion rates and the overall revenue generation. It consists of business user tools that speed-up the build-up time and enhances the productivity.
It employs MySQL/MariaDB relational database management system, PHP programming and the elements of Zend framework. It also applies the conventions of object oriented programming and model-view-controller (MVC) architecture.
Features of Magento –
- Analytics and reporting – the script is integrated with Google analytics and offers many different reports.
- Product browsing – Multiple images for products, option for extensive reviews, wish-lists and much more.
- Catalog browsing – easy navigation, advanced product filtering system, and product comparison.
- Catalog Management – Inventory management, batch import and export of products, different tax rates per location, extra product attributes.
- Customer Accounts – Order status and history, email and RSS feed for products in the wishlist, newsletter subscription, default shipping and billing address.
- Customer service – enhanced features for customer’s account, contact us form, comprehensive order tracking and history etc.
- Payment – Different payment methods and support of external payment modules.
- Checkout – one page check-out/check-out without having an account.
- SEO – Search engine friendly. Google SiteMap support.
- International support – Supports multiple languages and currencies.
- Marketing promotion and tools – Coupons, discounts and different promotion options.