When we develop any web application we require three main things:
- Front end
- AngularJS is an open source web application framework
- It is maintained by Google.
- It helps you add dynamic views in your web application.
- It works as a tool set that interacts with the HTML.
- Back end platforms like node.js serve the HTML
Advantages of AngularJS
- It is very easy to use.
- It is great for single page applications.
- It uses less code because of its features such as directives, filters and automatic data binding. Thus the developers need not write hundreds of lines of codes for simple features. This makes the code very manageable.
- It supports cross browser compatibility.
- AngularJS has many responsive modules that can be made use of while developing the mobile site.
- It works on MVC architecture which makes it highly manageable.
- Its unit testing is quite easy.
- It integrates seamlessly with other UI tools.
- It helps you build scalable network applications.
- It offers efficiency for data intensive real-time applications that run across distributed devices.
- It functions with other front end toolsets such as node.js.
- Just like AngularJS it is also based on the MVC architecture.
Advantages of Node.js
- It provides rapid development where applications need to undergo frequent changes.
- Ideal for applications where page load-time matters.
- It communicates with databases, web-sockets, middle-wares etc.
- Now as we have a clear understanding of AngularJS and node.js, let us highlight a few main differences in between them –
|AngularJS is an open source web application development framework, developed by Google.|
|It has a lot of frameworks such as Express.js, Partial.js etc.||
Do you also want to develop a web application using front end development tools like AngularJS and platforms like node.js? If yes, then contact Queppelin today.