IT Solutions for Media & Entertainment
Advancements in the field of technology have brought about a revolution in the field of digital media, and Queppelin has helped many digital companies in resolving the issues faced by them. Here are the details of some of our top projects-
- Curated multi-media streaming solutions for India’s largest commercial music streaming App – Gaana. This has helped them in garnering millions of users by providing them with world-class music streaming experience.
- Built a mobile app for Saregama. This App delivers music content to the users. Users can also preview and purchase music, both albums as well as individual songs.
- Developed a J2ME and BB App for BoxTV – India’s no.1 destination for watching movies and TV shows online.
- Built the website and mobile Apps for all the platforms for Rajasthan’s biggest media house – Rajasthan Patrika.
- Developed the iOS App for Reliance BIGFLIX. The App is popular amongst users all over the globe and is their preferred App for watching movies on demand. The App can be viewed in multiple languages and has showcases movies across all genres.
- Built the J2ME App for Times of India – India’s no. 1 English daily.
- Developed the J2ME and BB Apps for Navbharat times.
- Did the BB and J2ME Apps for Dainik Bhaskar.
- Built the official App for Radio Mirchi’s most famous RJ – RJ Naved. We built the App for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Built a social game for and around the “Save the Tiger” initiative undertaken by Aircel. The campaign was a huge success and got a million hits within a few weeks of its launch.
- Built the user growth campaign for Java and Android devices for Facebook.
- Developed the Jacket App for all games offered by GoIbibo.